Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day

Happy Labor Day Everyone! I hope everyone is having a relaxing day to wind down the summer. Well, that would include everyone EXCEPT my daughter who has to GO TO SCHOOL!!! Yup, you heard right. Jaz has to go to school today. The school district started school late this year so they have to make it up by taking holidays away from the kids. GRRR! So she has to go to school today and her christmas break will be cut short by 2 whole days!!! Not to mention the fact that she now won't get out of school until the 30th of May. Makes no sense to me. Ok, enough whining for one post. :)

1 comment:

John said...

I TOTALLY agree that taking away a holiday that has been with us FOREVER is stupid!! Also, I think shortening their holiday vacation is wrong...and WHY did they choose to do it this way? That's the question...