Monday, May 14, 2007

Date Night

Saturday was date night. Babysitter and all! We haven't had a date night for quite awhile.....probably a year and a half or so!!!! Mostly because we didn't really have anyone here who could sit for us. My best friend already has 3 kids of her own and to add my 3 to that mix would just be chaos! Aunt Jojo and Aunt Wori are always busy. So Robert found a girl from church that he knows and the girls just love her!!! They had a great time. We went to see Spiderman 3. It was a lot of fun. Made me jump in my seat a few times even. We enjoyed it so much that we're going to make date night a necessity. At least once a month. I had a great time. Thanks daddy!!!

2 comments:

John said...

YEAH FOR DATE NIGHT!!! :D It is always a necessity to get out and get away for a while...*pouting because I haven't seen Spiderman 3* LOL

catankgirl said...

Congrats! Daddy here has been pushing for them as well, and I might eventually give in. Once a month sounds simply luxorious!