Monday, September 22, 2008

Learned something new today

Yup, that's right. I learned something new today. I learned that you can vacuum out your washing machine. LOL Jacey was sick last night and got sick all over her bed. So that meant that I had to wash her bedding. Sheets, pillows, blankies, stuffed animals.....the whole 9 yards. Well, note to self..... Don't wash a pillow that has all those tiny micro beads in them. They rip in the wash and get all over EVERYTHING!!!!! Oh, simple fix I think. Take the pillow out, throw it away, and rewash what's in the washer. Nope.....doesn't work. I actually tried 3 times....yup, three times! So I had to take everything out of the washer, take it outside, shake it off, and bring it back inside. Now what to do with the million little beads in the bottom of the washer? Grab the vaccuum and get busy! So I got all the beads that I could see. We'll see how long beads will keep showing up in the laundry. Sigh..... Never a dull moment around here!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Yuuuuuuuuuuuck! :) Poor Jacey--was it a tummy bug??