Friday, July 24, 2009

days....

31 days until school starts. Where did summer vacation go? We've got so much to do and not enough time to do it in! What am I going to do with myself with only one child at home?

151 days until christmas vacation. Or in other words 4 months, 4 weeks and 1 day. (Not that I'm counting or anything!) How that acutally ends up being 4 months instead of 5 months I dunno. But it sounds better to only have to wait 4 more months instead of 5. :)

8 more days until I launch a new Etsy shop. :) Hopefully I'll be able to have it open by Aug. 1st. I've only been getting 6-8 hours a week at work for the last 4 weeks. I've got to do something! So be on the lookout for photo t's, custom wall quotes, signs, and vinyl for your car. Who knows, I may just throw in something new and exciting every now and then. :)

No comments: