Monday, July 13, 2009

Update

Hey all! It's been awhile. I've been told by numerous parties that I need to blog more. Sorry bout that. Life if just crazy busy at times. Lets see, what has happened in the last few months

I had a birthday, yup, I'm another year older.

We went home to ND for Brad & Carissas wedding. We had a great time and it was way, way to short!

The kids now know that we are going to DisneyWorld for Christmas. They're beyond excited!

We got awesome airfare for said trip. $59 each way outta Dallas. That's an unheard of price!!! We'll have to drive to Dallas but it will be worth it.

Jaz went to enrichment camp for a week. She had a great time.

We found out that Jaz is now officially in the Gifted and Talented program. Woohoo!!!

We had a state qualifier BMX race at our local track. Jaz did great but it will be the only state qualifier she'll get to go to so I dunno if she'll be invited to race the ROC or not. Time will tell.

Jacey is excited to be starting pre K in the fall. We've got her backpack ready and the majority of school supplies bought.

Jacey is mastering her bike. She's getting to the point of almost being ready to take off her training wheels.

Phoenix had an accident. :( She ran into the tailgate of a truck and took a good gouge out of her forehead. She's gonna have a scar. :(

We're still working on potty training P. I'm not pushing it in any way, shape or form. She'll do it when she's good and ready.

The window of our van fell down. The arm that holds it up is broken and we're trying to find the parts to replace it. So now it's fixed the redneck way with duct tape. :)

I got a tshirt press to make shirts for our trip. Also I hope to sell photo t's on ebay. :) I'll have pics of the shirts up soon.

Robert got his diploma in the mail and it made it all seem so much more real for him that he's got his associates degree.

I've been out of commission for awhile. I've had some serious teeth issues and finally got them resolved yesterday. I found an amazing dentist who brought me into the office on a sunday to get me out of pain. So needless to say I'm looped up on pain killers. :)

My hours at work have been cut back to 9......yes 9 hours for the whole week. It's been that way for the last two weeks and I don't know when it will change. So I possibly see some change in my future. My goal is to be able to stay home and edit photos, sell photo t's and custom vinyl for cars and walls on ebay.

Rob has two wedding shoots in the next three weeks. He's nervous but I know he'll do great!!!

Well, that's pretty much got y'all up to speed on the Lindseth household. I hope to blog more regularly now. :)

No comments: