Monday, May 5, 2008

THAT SMELL!!!!!

The yuckies are still making their rounds over here. Now Jaz has it. Poor thing was up all night making friends with the porcelain. She stayed home from school today and hopefully she'll get over it real soon. She's got a field trip planned for wednesday and she'll be real upset if she can't go. Phoenix is still sick. At least it's not being thrown up anymore.......just the other more toxic end. Daddy thinks he's getting sick too. He's got a queazy stomach. And have I mentioned the smell? Ya, all you moms out there know exactly what smell I'm talking about. The lovely aroma of throw up mixed with the hershey squirts all rolled into one. YUMMY! I don't think I'll ever be able to get rid of it! I think I'm on load 5 of washing clothes this morning. Sigh.....at least I'm not sick.......yet!

No comments: