Monday, December 1, 2008

Hello all

Hello all out there in bloggerland. I haven't forgotten about you. I promise! It's just been real busy and crazy around here. It's that time of the year I guess. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We enjoyed ours. :) Turkey, stuffing, praline sweet potatos, mashed potatos, cranberries, garlic cheese biscuits, cheeseball and pumpkin pie. YUMM-O! Then on friday Jaz, Jodi, and I went black friday shopping. We had a great time!!! This was Jaz's first year going and I thing she had a ball too. We hit walmart at open, then to sears, joanns, Mcdonalds for breakfast, target, jcpennys, bath and body works, hobby lobby, sisterscraps and then home before noon! Very busy, very fun, and we got all our shopping done. Now to see if I can get all the christmas presents done in time!! Yikes!!! I can't believe that it's the first of December already. I've got the christmas tree up but no lights or ornaments on it yet. That's the plan for today. To get it decorated. And the outside of the house too. We've got the lights up on the house but I still need to do the front door and porch. I really wish there were more hours in the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have to remember "Git the Jingle out of my way" sweatshirts for next year!!!