Friday, December 12, 2008

Twilight

Ah yes, I've fallen into the trap. The Twilight trap. :) Other friends of mine have raved about the books for months. Me, not being the one to read much more than a magazine cover to cover, couldn't quite believe their obsession with the books. I thought they were all part of the crazy vampire undead groupies. LOL We happened to be a the bookstore pickin out some books with Jacey for her birthday (Thanks mike and amanda!) and I found myself with a twilight book in my hand. Eh, what the heck I thought. May as well see what all the fuss is about. I bought it and put it next to my bed. I didn't pick it up for several days. Then one night I did. I read chapter one. I put it down and went to bed. The next night I picked it up again and I couldn't put it down until I was done! The same thing with the next book, and the next, and finally the next book. I've read all 4 books cover to cover in under a week. I loved them! Totally loved them. When I wasn't reading I was secretly finding myself wondering what was happening with Bella and Edward and of course Jacob. I don't want to give away anything by discussing the contents of the books but I do want to share that if you are even just the tiniest bit on the fence about the series at all......Just do it! Cave like I did. I promise you will love it just like I did.

No comments: