Wednesday, December 19, 2007

12 Random things about Christmas

I've been tagged once again. This time I have to list 12 random things about christmas. Here goes....

1. I hate wrapping. I can never seem to get it to look right. I'm all about gift boxes! :D

2. Hot chocolate with whipped cream!

3. Bubble lights!!! I love my bubble lights!!!

4. I love to decorate. I start decorating the day after thanksgiving and I leave the decorations up well after the new year. Things are put away by feb at least. :)

5. I can't bake cookies. I burn them 90% of the time.

6. All my stockings that are hung up are mismatched. Hopefully that will change next year.

7. I wrap presents for the dogs and put them under the tree.

8. Every year Jazmin makes a key to hang on the front door to make sure that Santa can get in because we don't have a chimney.

9. Butter cookies...... yummmmmmmmm

10. After christmas sales

11. I try not to regift. :D

12. We open our gifts on christmas eve. Can't bring myself to wait till christmas morning. :)

That was easy! Completely and totally random. :) Now I tag Jessica, Sunita, Crissa and Alex.

2 comments:

John said...

ROFL!!! You crack me up!! Loved the list. Tell Jaz that she's one smart little cookie to leave Santa a key! :)

Highlandgal said...

Great list! I'll think on it and try to get to it soon.