Saturday, December 22, 2007

No power!

Last night we got a few inches of snow and lots of wind. Everything was fine this morning......until 10 or so. Then the power went on and off about 20 times till it finally went completely out. The bad thing was we had no heat and it was about 25 degrees outside. So the kids layered on the clothes and played around getting nice and toasty warm. I went to walmart to get food that didn't have to be cooked or microwaved. By the time I got back everyting was back on again. Dunno what happened but I sure hope it doesn't happen again!

2 comments:

John said...

That's a total bummer!! Sorry for not being on IM--computer problems deluxe! Thanks so much for the wonderful fudge...you rock!! My mom had some and couldn't quit bragging about how tasty it was. I totally agree! Have a very Merry Christmas!! :)

phins_jazy said...

I'm glad you got your computer fixed. Glad you liked the fudge too. :) Merry Christmas to you and we'll have to get together soon!