Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tagged!

Alright, I've procrastinated long enough. :) I've been tagged by Melissa . The object of this post is to describe yourself with an adjective with each letter of your middle name. Thankfully I have a short middle name. :D

L-Loving. Yup, that's right. I'm that find a dog in the middle of the street, take them home kinda gal. It's only fitting that I became a mom so that I could pass my love around.

E-Easy going. I try to go with the flow and not ruffle too many feathers along the way.

E-Enthusiastic. I don't think anyone can be a parent and not be enthusiastic. All the new milestones your little one reaches. You can't help but be excited about them.

There, now that wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Now, I tag Crissa, Sunita, and Alex. I hope you all have short middle names! :D

1 comment:

John said...

*clapping hands* Job well done!! They explain you well! Thanks for playing along--I thought maybe you had boycotted the game...ha!