Tuesday, June 10, 2008

IKEA

We went to Dallas again last weekend and we made a trip to IKEA. Oh my goodness! Talk about brain overload. LOL I could have stayed there all day and still not see everything. It's safe to say that I love that store. It's a good thing we don't live closer or I'd be making numerous trips there. We had limited room in the van so I couldn't buy a whole lot. We did manage to buy Jaz a new computer chair, some wastepaper baskets, some cutting mats, some bamboo (here's hoping I don't kill it with my black thumb!), an apple slicer and some tumblers. :D They had a really nice bed there that I would like but I guess that's for another time. And their as-is dept! Oh my...... If I could have found a way to get some bookshelves home. Rob is glad that I couldn't though and I think I heard a faint sigh of relief from his checkbook too.

No comments: