Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sewing night


Tomorrow night is sewing night. I'm sure I've blogged about it before. Jojo and I get together every other friday night and sew all night long. This friday it's at my house. I was going through my pattern stash today and wondering what I should make for tomorrow. I have a few stripwork skirts that I have to get made for the girls. A peasant top and pants for Phoenix and an Aline dress for Jacey. BUT..... I think I may put all that on hold and go with one of these patterns. LOL I'm terrible aren't I?

2 comments:

Andy said...

Ok, now that is ADORABLE! I really like the colors and actual fabric on that one on the front of the pattern--can't wait to see what you create! :)

phins_jazy said...

Isn't it cute????? This lady also does a mccalls pattern. I'm pretty sure it's the same pattern. And mccalls are on sale at hobby lobby for .99 so I see a hobby lobby trip in my future today. :)