Monday, June 30, 2008

TGIM

Thank Goodness it's Monday! Most people dread mondays because they associate it with the start of the work week. Me....I associate it with Daddy coming home!!! Woohoo! These kiddos are runnin me ragged! Daddy has been at a conference two time zones away since last week so it will be nice to have him home again. Now to get the kiddos to pick up their rooms so it looks like we actually did something all week. LOL I think I'm going to tackle some unfinished sewing projects that are on my table collecting dust. I never did get to make that cute little apron pattern. :( I drove all the way to the other side of town to buy it and they didn't even have a spot for it! Must be too new I guess. Oh well. Guess my plate if full enough the way it is. Have a great monday everyone!

No comments: