Monday, March 10, 2008

Daylight savings time

BLEH!! I hate losing an hour of sleep. I really, really do. I don't think Phoenix likes it either cuz she got up at 2 am...yup, 2 am , she cried and cried, and didn't want to go back to sleep. She was up for almost an hour!! So needless to say getting up this morning was pretty hard. I think everyone of us looked like zombies. Even my coffee didn't help. :( I've got all my shades open (which if you really know me is a rarity since I don't like people peeping in my house!) to try to get as much light in here as possible to help wake me up. We'll see if it works....... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

John said...

Gosh, we were right there with ya! Caitlin ignored the alarm twice and pitched a hissy when I finally made her get up. Jeez--why don't they just quit screwing w/the time!