Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone!!! I hope you all have a fun filled day with family and friends. We did our easter egg hunt early this morning. The girls got spoiled like usual. We had to do it inside since it's wet and dreary outside. I have to go into work here in just a little bit. According to the newspaper the entire mall is closed. Apparently the entire mall EXCEPT my store. GRRRR!!! And I have to work from open to close. Come on!!! It's easter for petes sake!!!! Everything else is closed. Circuit City, Joanns, United.....sigh.....oh well, I guess I'll suck it up and go get dressed and prepare for a very slow day at work. Alright....enough complaining......Happy Easter Everyone.

1 comment:

John said...

That really bites that they made you work today! :( After all, if Joann's is closed, EVERYONE should be closed. :) Love you guys--Happy Easter to you too!