Sunday, March 2, 2008

mall going down the tubes

I wonder what the future holds for our mall. I walked around yesterday during my lunch break and it's just crazy the number of stores that are closing or have closed and moved out. We used to have a really great store that sold crosses and signs.....Closed. Camera store.....Closed. Glamour Shots.....Closed. Wilsons Leather......Closing. The Disney Store.....Closing! (This one makes me very sad) Kirklands.....Closed and moved. Lane Bryant......Closed and moved. I'm sure there are more, I just can't remember them right now. The number of closed spaces at the mall was crazy. I wonder what they're going to do to drum up business and get the closed spaces open again. I wonder if all the little strip malls are hurting the malls business?

1 comment:

John said...

That is so sad!! I was told today at church that the Disney store was going out of business. What next? :( Did you go check out the clearance?!? :)