Saturday, March 29, 2008

George

Y'all may remember George, my beloved coffee pot. Well George may be getting the boot!!! For the past two mornings George has somehow folded up the filter when the coffee is brewing which means the grounds get all over in the coffee. Extremely frustrating!!! I've wasted two perfectly good pots of coffee! Not the thing I want to wake up to in the morning when I desperately need some coffee. Sigh.....I'm off to get another filter so I can at least strain one cup of coffee. In hindsight, perhaps George is finally starting to protest to the two pots a day that we brewed when mom was here. Hmmmmm....

3 comments:

John said...

Awww, poor George--but POOR MISTY too! :) You may have to get a commercial brand one! LOL
You know what's hilarious?!? John said the SAME thing last night at Academy that you just commented--about Wal-Mart and the diapers! ROFL!! He cracked up when I told him you had said it too!

Anonymous said...

I would suggest investing in one of the rigid reusable. HUGE life saver. I'm finding they are making the filters cheaper and cheaper, even if you buy the expensive ones, and this is the reason they don't stand up anymore. Just a suggestion :) Walmart sells them for about 4-10 dollars I think.

phins_jazy said...

Thanks Crissa! I've been googling to see if I can find some. I looked at work last night and they only had the little ones. That would have been nice to get a discount on them. I'll check wallyworld tomorrow or thursday when I have off. This morning I had to use a funnel with a filter in it to filter the coffee in the coffee pot. It was a comical sight let me tell ya! LOL